Kitchen Hood &Venilation System Sales & Installation
Advanced Hood Systems provides restaurants with the sale and installation of top of the line commercial kitchen hoods manufactured by Captive Aire.
We have the experience, equipment & technology to provide custom engineering, installation, and maintenance for dining facilities of any size, from small restaurants to large chain eating establishments.
A Complete Kitchen Ventilation System Includes:
- Stainless-Steel Wall Panels
- Exhaust and Supply Duct Work
- Exhaust Fan
- Make-Up Air Fan
- Complete Installation Including Parts, Materials and Labor
- Complete UL300 Compliant Fire-Suppression System Installation
- Electrical Connections for Hood Exhaust and MUA National Fire Protection Association (NFPA96) and UL Sequence of Operations Requirements
- International Mechanical Code (IMC) Heat Activation of Exhaust Fans
- Shut Off of Gas Supplying Equipment as Required by NFPA96
- Shut Off of Electric Outlets as Required by NFPA96
- Plans, Engineered Drawings and Permit Fees
Our team of professionals will review the specifications of the project, recommend the appropriate ventilation system options, discuss pricing and financing options, and estimate the timeline to completion.
Your personal representative will then guide you through the installtion process.
Our installation team is experienced, certified, licensed, and proficient in state/local building codes.
We investigate the environment in which the hood systems will be installed to assure codes and or logistics issues are addressed before the opening of your kitchen. Not only will your system pass inspection, but the quality and function of our products will enhance your kitchen’s productivity.
CaptiveAire is the nation’s leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems. As the industry’s innovator, CaptiveAire sets the standard for ventilation equipment, service, and reliability. Through our direct relationship, we are able to offer the most competitive pricing on CaptiveAire systems.
CaptiveAire is known for the fastest and most reliable lead times in the industry.